Thursday, July 15, 2010

Round and Round it goes! Where it Stops.....

....nobody knows! Erik has strep again. Poor kid. Poor me, too! Lol! This time, I'm out of my penicillin too! I've lost it somewhere, so I've been looking for a couple of days and can't find it anywhere! So, that's bad timing to the nth degree. BUT! My doc is calling me in a new script, so I'll have that before the day is over. John, perfect husband that he is, is coming home from work early to take our poor sick boy to the doctor. He really is pathetic looking too. I know how he feels. Strep is No Fun.
The Almighty Liz

8 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Poor ya'll!! All the way around. That's just not cool.

Can't wait to see ya!

craftyashley said...

You guys should just put your whole family in a plastic bubble a la "boy in the bubble" so your poor immune systems can all catch up!

Hope everyone feels better soon!

lizS said...

er, i don't have it yet. i re-read, and perhaps wasn't clear on that. i meant i have to take care of myself so i DON'T catch it. if i had it, i wouldn't be writing; i'd be in the hospital, lol!

lizS said...

ps can't wait to see you dana!!!!

timpani76 said...

I used to get strep 3-4 times a year. Poor kid! No fun for little boys. Fingers crossed that you don't get it lady. Keep healthy!

Dana Cheryl said...

Me too! It should be soon!!

lizS said...

yay!!!

..................... said...

new blog address mlbmort.blogspot.com!!