Monday, April 5, 2010

What Has Liz Been Up To?

A lot. I started feeling MUCH better around Wednesday of last week, and since then have been running around like the energizer bunny hopped up on steroids. I ripped out my walkway, and started redoing it. (that sounds more impressive than it actually is, but to someone of my stamina, it's totally enough) I cleaned my house three times. (well, the public rooms) I put away laundry. (almost all of it) I rearranged my clothing storage. (all the drawer space is done. next, the closets!) I started working big time on getting my Dad a new job. (he has an interview on Monday!) BUT, the biggest thing is I remember it all. Until last Wednesday, life was foggy. Things got lost with alarming regularity in that fog, but it's all clear now. Ah, life, it's nice to have you back.
Here, for your enjoyment, is something my daughter Jonni said yesterday.
We pulled a couch up to the computer monitor to watch General Conference. At one point I snuggled up to John and one side, and Jonni did on the other side. John let us somewhat unwillingly, as he is not into the cuddling thing. In partially disgruntled voice he said to me, "Man, you just LOVE the snuggles, don't you?" To which I replied, "Well, you're just so darn comfortable!" And Jonni piped with, "Yeah, Dad, you are. I think it's 'cause you're so fat."
I just about peed my pants.
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Renae said...

Ha ha jonni! Well played. Glad you are feeling better! Keep it up!

timpani76 said...

Poor John. He's so persecuted ;)

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay! You remember me now!! Right?! LOL!

Out of the mouth of babes... :)