So, as per an enthusiastic request, here's a new post.
I haven't been posting as much because I'm mad. I'm mad at everything. I'm mad at my kids, my husband, the stupid superfluous house (the most there I think), my idiotic renters, the fact that my house doesn't stay clean and I don't have the energy to keep up with it yet, that I really want to cook but I can't manage it yet for more than a few times a week at most, that I get sick every time I turn around, that after I worked uber hard last year to get to a good weight and be healthy, I got entirely set back and gained twenty pounds so now in addition to trying to get healthy, I have to fight my "little green monster" every stinking day, I have to avoid family and friends whenever any one's sick so I miss out on a lot, I haven't been to church since the new year because it's in the morning and I can't get up yet that early, Erik is freaking four and a half and isn't/won't get potty trained so I have to clean a poopy mess up every day, but most of all, I think, is that I just want things to quit coming at me from all sides. (see post from last week, and then add some stuff I'm not at liberty to name)
So, now that I have that out of my system, let's count some blessings, yes? Okay.
1. I have a supreme husband that puts up with not just all my health issues, but the mental and behavioral fall-out that accompanies them. He's still here. I can't believe it.
2. My kids are smart, good looking, and hilarious.
3. My cat likes me the best of everyone.
4. My extended family loves me, and helps to take care of me as much as they can.
5. I have the best friends on the planet.
6. I have a Mary.
7. I live in a stellar ward.
8. The town I live in is the friendliest place I've ever lived.
9. My husband has a fantastic job that is rock-solid.
10. We have enough of everything material, and sometimes a little extra.
11. I am still among the living.
12. I have my religion, which I think is the best.
13. I have an eternal family. (as long as I can keep my act together)
14. I have seriously awesome doctors.
Okay, that's all I can think of for now, without going into being thankful for grass and things like that. (which I am also, those are just givens) So, what are YOU thankful for? Post a comment!
The Almighty Liz