Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekly Report

It's been an up and down week Erik Land. A week ago today, Erik's big sister pushed him down resulting in a big gash on his poor little head requiring four staples. The next day saw Erik baffing yet again, this time escaping with only a split lip. The following day was much the same, Erik bonked and earned himself a scraped and bruised nose. He got his staples out today, so that was good, except it hurt almost as much as getting them in, he tells me. On the up side, he has finally...*drumroll*...
GONE PEEPEE IN THE POTTY!! First time ever last night! Twice today, and counting! By Jove, I think he's got it! (I hope I hope I hope...)
This report given by,
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

Renae said...

Yay for peepee! I wish Justice would decide he wanted to. I don't know what to do with him. Serves me right for spouting off about potty training like I knew something!

lizS said...

yeah, erik is totally against the potty today!! argh! i jinxed myself!