Saturday, February 28, 2009

How About Something GOOD for a Change?

Well, we signed some papers on Thursday, and they were received yesterday, a large check for us is in the mail, keys have changed hands and WE HAVE A RENTER/BUYER FOR OUR HOUSE!!!!
They can't get financing until January 7, 2010, but they want the house bad enough, and we're desperate enough, that everyone agreed that renting until then was the way to go. HOORAY!! They are responsible for pretty much everything as well, so no more emergency trips three and a half hours north for us!! There are still one or two details to iron out, and they are not smallish but largish, but I think we can all work together to find a solution. In the meantime, we have income coming in, instead of a steady and horrible drain going out, and they get the house they fell in love with. Everybody wins. Let's just hope and pray the next ten months goes smoothly, and that we actually close in January, like the contract says.
Also, here are all the pics of Jonni's birthday as promised. Six years old! Due to the interrupted nature of her birthday this year, we just opened the last present, from her aunt and uncle Virginia and Apollo, and cousins Wren and Lark. I don't have pics of all the presents since I was not present for all the openings this year. So here's what I have! I rather think she liked the extension of her birthday, lol! Enjoy!
The Almighty Liz



Here's Jonni hiding her eyes because she didn't want to see the cake until it was lit and in front of her.

Lit up cake!

Blowing out the candles.

Her first present; her first journal from Mommy and Daddy!

She got to open Grandma and Grandpa Bryan's and Uncle Patrick's presents about a week later.

She LOVES the cd player.
She just as ardently loves the cd that came with it.

Here's one more from Aunt and Uncle Virginia and Apollo and Wren and Lark.

12 comments:

timpani76 said...

I love the same silly smile repeated in all the present pics!

Also, it does not look like she's hiding her eyes so much as showing her bottom to the camera! I actually thought it was a pic of your bottom taken by John or something before I saw the caption ;)

craftyashley said...

Ok, Jonni is growing up too fast! Make it stop!

Brad Carter said...

Glad to hear your house nightmares are overwith!

Hoba Chi said...

Glad for the good news and happy belated to Jonni!

I concur w/T on the smile.

Bruce said...

yes it is clearly a here is my butt and not a dont look pic.

lizS said...

lol! she had no idea that i was going to take a picture. she was just trying to not see the cake as strenuously as possible, lol!

Renae said...

That Jonni is a cute one! I'm glad you are having some good luck with the house!

Eyepoke said...

We are going to be so filthy rich now. I can't wait to become all airheaded and materialistic and raise our kids into snotty, snobby brats! Oh and I'll become pro-choice and vote for Obama and get queer!

Mary said...

These pictures of Jonni are cracking me up! They are the same exact grin with the almost closed eyes in every one! HA!

Congrats on the renters!

Mary said...

And now I've read all the other comments, and they said the same thing. I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed! I also thought the first one of Jonni's backside was you.

Bruce said...

you have half of that airhead-materialistec combo down patt already john.

Anonymous said...

noooo!!!! she's growing up!!! she's in trouble now!! haha

`jesy newell