Alright, I, the Almighty Liz, have been tagged. Thanks Colista! Now you get to learn some interesting and tasty tidbits about me. Thank Colista, it was her idea.
Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!
1. I'm shamefully gullible. Seriously. I can never, ever tell if someone is yanking my chain. Ever. It's highly dangerous, as well as excruciatingly embarrassing.
2. I have a great head for stupid facts. Like did you know that a giraffe has the exact same number of vertebrae in their neck that a human does? That's right, eight. They're just huge. But ask me something of importance, something you need to know in your everyday life, like how to clean an oven, and I have no idea. (well, I didn't until my awesome friend Timpani cleaned mine for me a few weeks ago, and let me watch. It wasn't as hard as I thought it should be. Right Timpani? ;) But it was really gross.)
3. I have been in love with my husband since I met him, when I was nine.
4. I think baby giggles are the best thing on Earth.
5. I love books. Give me a rainy day, a blanket and a good, thick book, (and the chance to read it away from my children) and I am a very happy girl.
6. I love to cook. I haven't had the energy to do much of it lately, but someday I hope to open my own restaurant where I will cook. After I get a culinary degree maybe. But I'll need a pastry chef, 'cause I can't bake worth beans. Too fiddley. If you put just a little too much of some ingredient, or cook it at a little too high or low of a temperature, you can fix it if you're cooking. If you're baking, whatever-it-is is just ruined.
Man, that was harder than I thought. I'm pretty much just a what you see is what you get kinda gal! I do hope you enjoyed this little trip into my psyche though!
I now tag Mary, Dana, Ondrea, Trisha, Andrea, and Brad! Get goin' guys!
The Almighty Liz