Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally Fall!

Well, I don't know about all of you fans out there, but here in the Midwest Fall hasn't really made an appearance. Until today! It's been mostly 80 degrees or thereabouts, but we woke up to 28 degrees and frost this morning! Does this make me happy? Um, no, sorry. I'm a warm-weather-summer-type girl, and I despise the cold. I've been loving the extension of warm weather, but it's okay because I made Erik's Halloween costume out of really warm material, and I was worried he might have to be naked underneath it this year or die of heat exhaustion. So, I guess there's a silver lining in everything.
The Almighty Liz

4 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

I'm right there with ya Liz! Not my favorite time of year either. Fall... boo!!!!

timpani76 said...

I used to love fall/winter until I had kids. Now it's just one big sick/messy/ hard on my back season. I feel like I'm arming the kids for combat every time we have to step out the door. And, now with three, that's just one more kid to bundle up head to toe!

timpani76 said...

Wow, that was depressing. Well, the leaves are really pretty and I like the snuggly clothes I get to wear ;)

lizS said...

lol! timpani, i HATE fall/winter clothes! i'm a minimalist, and love my shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops. all those clothes, sweaters and socks and jeans and jackets and coats and on and on and on just drive me CRAZY! nothing ever stays in place, and you have to constantly adjust, and everything just feels so suffocating, and i just hate it, lol!